Our purpose at Beacon Christian Community Health Center is to show and share the love of Jesus by promoting health and wellness and providing quality, affordable healthcare for Mariners Harbor and neighboring Staten Island communities.
Our Guiding Principles
Promote the physical, spiritual, and mental health and wellbeing of the whole person, knowing that God is the ultimate source of health.
- Respectfully but fearlessly share Jesus Christ’s love in word and deed.
- Uphold and promote the value and sacredness of each individual human life from conception to death, as Jesus Christ does, not favoring any one person above another because of outward appearance, ethnicity, economic or social status.
- Provide Christ-centered, compassionate and quality care to our patients regardless of status or background.
- Foster a sense of community among those we serve by networking with local churches, ministries, and organizations to promote the health and wellbeing of neighborhoods and communities we serve.
- Develop and provide Christ-centered programs of education, prevention and healthy lifestyle maintenance.
- Be a united team brought together in Jesus Christ, prayerfully committed to the people we care for, and committed to honoring the Lord Jesus Christ in all our endeavors, acknowledging that it is His love that enables us to do all things.
- Manage our resources with integrity and excellence.
- Teach and share our vision with others.